- For lunch- try Postino. It’s right beside the airport! The staff is very friendly, the interior design is awesome and the food is succulent! I should also mention. Happy hour from open until 5pm on wine & beer ($5)! The Bruschetta selection is amazing and it was so tasty!
- For delicious coffee, friendly baristas and a nice patio you must go to Four Till Four.
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area has a dog park and offers amazing views (especially at sunset).
- The outside mall at Scottsdale Quarter is nice and easy to walk around. The True Food Kitchen restaurant is also located in the middle of it and I definitely recommend stopping there for a bite.
- The old town was very cute and had a Mexican vibe to it.
- Is very similar to Palm Springs. A lot of outdoor malls, gated neighborhoods and wide boulevards. It seemed very residential and was in fact very quiet.
- Dinner at the Brickyard Downtown. They have a great selection of cocktails, the food was delicious and the outside patio was very cute. Favorite items tasted: Squash Ravioli, Charred Octopus and Loaded Fingerling Potatoes.
- This city’s layout was inspired by Old Pasadena in California. Maybe this explains why my friend and I felt so at home…
- Service industry people were very friendly and helpful.
- I would love to go back and explore the outskirts of town, to walk the mountains I saw when we landed (top picture).