Tips for visiting Newrybar:
- In Newrybar, stop for breakfast, lunch or dinner at Harvest.
- Check out The Shed, Driftlab, Luther & Co and Newrybar merchants for local gems
- Stop at Duck Creek Macadamias to buy some locally grown products
- Check out the fancy hotel called NewryBar downs, or a luxury and wellness villa for rent called Bathhouse and/or possibly a b&b styled stay at The Art House.
- Stop at Zendveld’s Coffee plantation on your way out of town, to enjoy a delicious coffee and a enjoy this farm-based roastery. Pick up the local honey if they are still selling it. You won’t be disappointed!
- Learn more about this historic town in a post from This island life website.
Impressions of Newrybar:
I drove through this town but I wish I’d had more time to hang out here. Life seems to go by very slowly and I think it could be a good relaxing destination if you’re looking to escape the crowds. A friend highly recommends Harvest and so does this Island Life website.
If you’re craving a good coffee and want to see a coffee plantation, stop by Zendveld’s Coffee plantation. It’s a very small, local set up but fun to see coffee plants and sip on a cappuccino while talking to the experts!
Related Posts: Visiting Brisbane, Visiting Federal, Visting Bangalow, Visting Byron Bay, Visting the Gold Coast and Visiting the Sunshine Coast.