A list of countries I would like to visit, things and places I would like to or have explored.
My Travel Bucket List
Are you a travel addict like me?
Do you dream about having enough money to go wherever you want, for as long as you want?
I sure do. EVERY DAY.
Where to next?
What’s your next adventure planned?
Here are my upcoming travel ideas- the ultimate travel bucket list.
Countries I would like to visit:
Things I would like to do:
- Visit the Descanso Garden
- Scuba diving around Catalina Island
- Visit Seven Magic Mountains
- Yoga retreat
- Burning Man
- Hike Yosemite Park
- Visit Sequoia park
- Camp in Joshua Tree
- Snowboard in Tahoe
around the world:
- Go on an African Safari
- Yoga retreat in India
- Go to Machu Picchu
- Hike down and camp the Grand Canyon
- Hike and camp in Yellowstone
Places I would like to stay:
- Dunton Hot Springs, Colorado
- Sumaq Hotel, Machu Picchu, Pueblo Peru
- The Hoestead, Glen Harbor Michigan
- Ojai Valley Inn and Spa, Ojai, CA
- The Retreat, Altos Del Monte, Costa Rica
On the map below, you will find the cities I have been to.
See, I told you I was a travel addict. ♥
Click the city, and if I’ve written a post about it, it will bring you to the specific page.
I hope it will inspire you to add some new places to your own Bucket List.
Places I have been to:
Places I’ve Been To